Personal identification information
By accessing and using our website we may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place a booking, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if this has been voluntarily submitted to us. Users can at any time refuse to supply personally identification information however, by refusing to supply this information it may prevent you the User from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users. This non-personal identification information may include all or some of the following: browser name, the type of computer and technical information, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Desalishotels.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve our customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Under no circumstances do we share this information we have collected with any outside party except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
This is with the exception of bookings made via our website. Sales/Reservations made via our website are for third party properties, information relating to the reservation will be passed to the third party. This information will include but is not limited to the following: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that websiteÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
DeSalis Hotel Stansted, Hall Road, Elsenham, Essex, CM22 6DR
0843 289 0686