Top European Tourist Destinations
Deciding where to take your next trip can depend upon many different things. Do you prefer the beach, the mountains, a city break or something different? Do you fancy going somewhere a little different this year?
LetÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s take a look at some of the most popular European tourist destinations from Stansted Airport :
- Barcelona Ã¢â‚¬â€œ whatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s so good about Barcelona? Everything, whether youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve got a couple of days to spare or fancy a week gazing at the fabulous architecture with the traditional Mont juic Castle and the amazing Cathedral of Santa Eulalia. Once your neck gets tired of gazing up at the architecture you can always take a stroll along the beach or sit watching the world go by with a long, cool glass of Sangria.
- Paris Ã¢â‚¬â€œ is and always will be one of the most popular destinations in Europe. The romantic city is home to many of the most famous landmarks in Europe. Culture vultures will love the museums before moving on to the Eiffel Tower, the Sacre Coeur and of course, Notre Dame. This is a fabulous place to visit at any time of the year.
- Berlin Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the vibrant, bustling city of Berlin has a glorious combination of museums, fine dining and bustling night life as well as some astonishing history lessons.
- Prague Ã¢â‚¬â€œ is like stepping into a fairy land with the unmistakable gothic architecture, the delightful Prague Castle, the quaint cafes and quirky music haunts. No wonder this is such a popular European tourist destination among Stansted Airport travellers.
- Madrid Ã¢â‚¬â€œ has something for everyone. Perfect for sitting watching the world go by whilst enjoying some of the most delicious tapas and wine or cool beer, fabulous museums, superb shopping and terrific local culture.
DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t forget to book a night in a Stansted Hotel the night before your flight to ensure that you are suitably refreshed and ready to make the most of your European trip.