There are several different considerations to take into account when choosing a hotel at Stansted Airport, depending on your requirements.
Staying at a hotel at Stansted Airport before your flight
- If you are travelling abroad and need to be at the airport early in the morning, then you might want to consider spending the night before at a hotel near the airport instead.
- The rates at airport hotels are usually quite reasonable and the convenience that they afford is more than worth the cost.
- There is nothing worse than setting off on a holiday with little or no sleep, which means that you go out to the airport in a rush and have the constant feeling that you have left something behind.
- You can avoid the worries about traffic delays by staying overnight at a hotel at Stansted Airport and start your holiday stress free.
Staying at a hotel at Stansted Airport after your flight
On the other hand, if your flight arrives at Stansted late at night, it can be very helpful to spend the night at a hotel at Stansted Airport before continuing on to your destination. This way you don’t need to find a taxi or drive in the dark, and can complete your journey early in the morning instead. The only thing you feel like doing after a long flight is cleaning up and climbing into bed, not setting off on a long drive, and staying overnight allows you to do this.
Benefits of staying overnight in a hotel at Stansted Airport
There is a lot to be said for booking a room in a hotel at Stansted Airport before or after your flight. The parking is free at certain hotels and you can enjoy an energy boosting breakfast before you leave. If catching a morning flight, you know that you don’t have to rush because the airport is near to the hotel and this makes setting off for your holiday a lot more pleasant.
Just think how it would feel to spend the night in a nice comfortable bed that you don’t have to make up the next morning. Secondly you can have a long, hot shower and won’t need to worry about cleaning out the shower stall afterwards. Finally you can have a hot, cooked breakfast without worrying about the washing up before rushing to the airport. While none of these things are very important in the great scheme of things, they do make a difference in getting your holiday off to a good start.
What to look for in a hotel at Stansted Airport
- Look for a hotel at Stansted Airport that has free parking if you are driving to and from the airport in your own car.
- Find a hotel that offers a range of packages to suit your needs, e.g. Park, sleep and fly; Sleep and fly; or more luxurious options.
- Choose a hotel that is close to Stansted Airport, and that provides an airport shuttle bus for your convenience.
Whether you are going on a business trip or you are looking forward to a fortnight’s holiday in the sun, an overnight stay at a comfortable hotel at Stansted Airport will mean you will arrive a lot fresher at the end of your journey.
Find out about the room packages we offer at our hotel at Stansted Airport.