Tips for flying with your Baby
Does the thought of flying with your baby send cold shivers down your spine? It is bad enough most days just trying to get to the shops let alone flying in a confined space with several hundred other people for several hours. By being prepared you can take some of the stress out of flying for you and your baby.
Many people travel with babies and toddlers of all ages all the time, so how do they do it? Here are some tips to help when flying with your baby
- Plan ahead and make a list of everything you need to pack
- Pack in advance to make sure you have enough room to fit everything in
- Make sure you have plenty of time to get to the airport so no last minute rushing around
- Book flights if possible that fit in with sleep patterns
- A baby sling can make carrying you baby around the plane and sitting much easier
- Try to get seats at the front of the row of seats if no baby cot seats are available
- Pack a few extras in your carry-on baggage in case your plane is delayed
- Feeding or sucking something on take-off and landing can help with relieving air pressure build up for babies
- Walking up and down the aisle can be a much needed break for both of you instead of sitting the whole time
DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be afraid to ask for help
DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t forget to look after yourself, wear sensible and comfortable clothing and pack some treats for the flight as you deserve it!